Gujarat Government Will Give 254 Rupees Towards Expenses To The Candidates Appearing In Junior Clerk Examination: Gujarat Panchayat Seva Selection Board Advertisement No- 12/2122 Competitive Examination for Junior Clerk (Administration/Accounts) Cadre Dated. To be held by the Mandal on 09-04-2023 (Sunday) from 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM. Each candidate appearing in the main examination will be charged a maximum of Rs. 254/- to be given online in the candidate’s bank account has been decided by the board.
|Name of Post||Junior Clerk|
|Number of Vacant Posts||1181|
|GPSSB Junior Clerk Exam Date||09 April|
|Travelling Rent Sahay||254|
After the completion of the examination dated 09-04-2023, after obtaining the data of the candidates appearing in the examination, it is planned to deposit the above amount in the candidate’s account approximately between 20th to 30th April 2023. So all the candidates of the above examination have to fill the details in the online form regarding their bank account details from the OJAS website after downloading their call letter from the OJAS website. While filling the sadar online form the candidate has to keep the following instructions in mind
the GPSSB released the notification for Junior Clerk Recruitment in the Panchayat Department of the state. Under this, applications were invited for a total of 1181 posts. The application process started on 18th February and its last date was 08th March 2022. Candidates will be selected for these posts based on written tests and Merit.
1) The candidate clicks on the NOTICE BOARD on the https://oja5.gujarat.gov.in website_Reimbursement application online form will open.
2) All the details in this online form have to be filled in capital letter only in English.
3) Only the details filled in the online form placed on the OJAS website will be accepted. Accepting any physical form will not come
4) The candidate has to fill the bank account details accurately as per the details mentioned in the passbook/checkbook given by his bank. Candidates have to fill the account number and IFCs code as per the passbook/checkbook given by their bank.
5) The candidate shall fill in the above information with due care and precision and within the time limit, in which any errors
Or candidate himself/herself will be responsible for entering wrong bank account number/wrong IFSC code. Later any representation regarding this matter will not be entertained by the Board. Note that.
6) Above online details by candidates on 31-3-2023 from 13-00 hours to 9-4-2023 Only online form filled by 12:30 PM daily will be accepted.
7) In any case, if a candidate cannot fill the above bank details online immediately after downloading his call-letter, then even after downloading the call-letter dt. On 9/4/2023 till 12:30 hrs one can fill their bank details online in prescribed form on OJAS website.
8) Candidate who Only those candidates who have appeared in the written examination on 09-04-2023, will give the examination and have filled their bank details in the Reimbursement application on the OJAS website within the stipulated period, will be eligible to receive the above amount.
GPSSB Call Letter Download for Junior Clerk Exam
GPSSB Junior Clerk Exam Date
Gujarat Panchayat Junior Clerk Exam Pattern
Before appearing in the GPSSB Junior Clerk Exam 2022 candidates must be aware of the exam scheme. The exam will be conducted in offline mode. The question paper will consist of 100 Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions on various topics. Each question will be of 1 mark. The duration of the exam will be one hour (60 minutes).
|General Awareness and GK||50|
How to Download Junior clerk Call letter?
- First, visit the official portal of GPSSB @ gpssb.gujarat.gov.in
- Check the Latest Update section for Junior Clerk Exam.
- Click on the Jr Clerk Call Letter link and fill in the application number and date of birth.
- Verify the filled information and click on submit button.
- Finally, download your respective admit card.
- Print the same for further reference.
Download Notification Click Here
Download Call letter Click Here
Official Notification RS 254 Sahay Link