How to Apply Online For Income Certificate on Digital Gujarat : Income certificate is an essential document for obtaining various government subsidies and schemes. The amount of income mentioned in an income certificate is calculated based on the actual income of each family. The Gujarat State Government has introduced an online application form to easily obtain income certificate. In this article, we look at the procedure for obtaining Gujarat income certificate.
How to Apply Online For Income Certificate
Income Certificate: Income certificate is mainly used for the following purposes:
Helps to get special privileges from educational institutions. Backward classes make special reservations in college and universities. This certificate plays an important role to get credit from government banks and various government schemes. Old age pension, widow pension and agricultural worker pension will be issued on the income basis.
How to Apply Online For Income Certificate on Digital Gujarat
Eligibility: A person applying for income tax certificate should be a resident of the State of Gujarat.
Required Documents: The documents required to obtain Gujarat Income Certificate are given below:
Address Proof (Anyone is mandatory):
- Ration Card
- Electricity bill
- Water bill (not older than three months)
- Gas connection
- Bank Passbook
- Post Office Account Statement / Passbook
- Driving License
- Government Photo ID cards / Service photo identity card issued by Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)
Identity Proof (Anyonee is mandatory): How to Apply Online For Income Certificate on Digital Gujarat
- Election Card
- PAN Card
- Identity card issued by an approved educational institution.
Income Proof (Anyone is mandatory): How to Apply Online For Income Certificate
- Employer Certificate (if employed with Govt, Semi Govt or any Govt-undertaking)
- If salaried (Form 16-A and ITR for last three years)
- If in business (ITR of Business for last 3 years and Balance Sheet of Business)
- Declaration before Talati (Service Related)
Proof Needed In Service Attachment:
- Ration Card
- True Copy of Electricity Bill.
- True Copy of Telephone Bill.
Important Link: How to Apply Online For Income Certificate on Digital Gujarat
Income Certificate on Digital Gujarat
You will be required to click on “Apply Online” button for filing the form online or “Download Form” button for filling the form offline.
Applicant should ready with service specific information like: Occupational Details, Family details, other than basic applicant details before moving with submitting application online.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023 www.pmjay.gov.in
All fields marked with *(star) are mandatory fields in Online Application.