Indian Coast Guard Bharti 2023 : Online applications are invited from MALE INDIAN CITIZENS possessing educational qualifications and age as prescribed below, for recruitment to the Post of Navik (General Duty) andNavik (Domestic Branch) in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union.
Indian Coast Guard Bharti 2023
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in Indian Coast Guard Bharti 2023. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
|Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post||Navik (GD) and Navik (DB).|
Post Details :
- Navik (General Duty) : 225
- Navik (Domestic Branch) : 30
Education Qualification :
Navik (General Duty) :
- 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
Navik (Domestic Branch) :
- Class 10thpassed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
Age Limit :
- Born between 01 Sep 2001 to 31 Aug2005 (both dates inclusive).
- Note:- Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (non-creamy) candidates is applicable only if posts are reserved for them.
Pay Scale :
- Navik (General Duty). Basic pay of Rs. 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulations.
- Navik (Domestic Branch). Basic Pay Scale for Navik (DB) is 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulation.
Application Fees :
Candidates (except SC/ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 300/-(Rupees Three Hundred Only) through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/Master/Maestro/Rupay Credit/Debit Card/UPI. E-admit card will be issued for the examination only to those candidates who have successfully paid the examination fee and who are entitled for waiver of examination fee.
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023?
The Eligible and interested Applicants/Candidates shall be required to “Apply Online” only in the format available on the official Website.
What Is The Selection Process For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023?
Theselection of candidate is based on an all India order of merit based on their performance in Stage-I, II, III & IV (explained in detail at para 6) and meeting the laid down medical standards during medical examination and the number of vacancies available for the post. Clearing of Stage-I, II, III, IV and satisfactory performance in training is compulsory for recruitment in ICG. All candidates will be compulsorily subjected to identity check prior commencement of the examination of Stage- I, II, III of CGEPT.
What Is The Last Date For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023?
Last Date is 16.02.23
|Apply Online||Click here|
Leave a Comment