Western Railway Bhavnagar Division Recruitment 2023, Western Railway Jobs Bhavnagar 2023: Sini. Divisional Commercial Manager invites applications for appointment of Local Ticket Booking Agents (for sale of unreserved tickets at halt stations) on contract basis for 28 hold stations under Western Railway, Bhavnagar.
Western Railway Bhavnagar Division Recruitment 2023
Post Name :- Western Railway Bhavnagar Job
Category :- job
Post Date :- 17/01/2023
Ticket Booking Agent Recruitment 2023
Western Railway invites applications for the appointment of Local Ticket Booking Agents (for sale of unreserved tickets at halt stations) on contract basis by Bhavnagar Division.
Western Railway Recruitment 2023
The halt station details are as follows.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicant must have completed 18 years of age.
- The minimum educational qualification should be at least 10th standard pass.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the place where the halt station is situated. A residence should be treated as local residence if it is situated in the same district where the station is situated.
- Applicant must be fit for active service and free from any communicable disease.
- Applicant must be of good character and have no criminal record.
- Certificates / Document List
- Copy of School Leaving Certificate.
- SSC Board Marksheet Copy.
- Permanent Resident Certificate.
- Fitness Certificate from Government Medical Hospital/PHC Centre.
- A certificate from the police station that the applicant should be of good character and should not have any criminal record.
Terms and Conditions
- The initial contract period will be five years. It can be extended for a period beyond five years on expiry as per Railway Board policy.
- The successful applicant will receive Rs. 2000/- has to be deposited as security deposit.
- The appointment is purely contractual and does not carry any facilities such as inclusion in railway service, regularization of service, bonus, railway pass facilities will not be available to the halt contractor.
- A selection committee will scrutinize the applications and short list eligible applications. If more than one eligible candidate applies for a halt station, the selection will be made by a draw drawn by any child.
Payment of commission
As per the current Railway Board’s letter No. 2017/TG-IV/2/RB/05/Halt Policy dated 18-11-2019 the Halt Agent will be given commission on the amount of monthly tickets sold as follows.
|A monthly ticket sales turnover of Rs. in||Commission has to be paid in percentage|
|Rs. 1 to Rs. 15,000/-||15% (Minimum commission payable to halt contractor shall be Rs. 1,000/- per month for halts up to 2 pairs of train stoppages and Rs. 1,500/- per month for halts with stoppages of more than 2 pairs of trains)|
|Rs. 15,001 to Rs. 50,000/-||12%|
|Rs. 50,001 to Rs. 1,00,000/-||9%|
|Rs. 1,00,001 to Rs. 2,00,000,/-||6%|
|Rs. 2,00,001 and above||3%|
The application along with supporting documents shall be submitted in the prescribed form attached at Annexure A.
What is the last date to apply Western Railway Bhavnagar Division Recruitment 2023?
Date :- 20-01-2023