Yantra India Limited Recruitment 2023 : Under Skill India Mission of Government of India Online applications are invited from Indian citizens for engagement of 57th Batch (for Non-ITI & ITI candidates) of Trade Apprentices Training under the Apprentices Act 1961 and amendments thereof in Ordnance & Ordnance Equipment Factories located in different States across India.
The total number of vacancies is approx. 5395 including 3508 ITI and 1887 Non-ITI. The engaged apprentices shall be imparted training in the Indian Ordnance Factories which are located all over India.
Yantra India Limited Recruitment 2023
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in Yantra India Limited. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
|Organization||Yantra India Limited|
For Non ITI Category :
- Should have Passed Madhyamik (class X std or equivalent) as on date of notification for applying with minimum 50% marks as per criteria of that Board. (as per their Marksheet) and with minimum 40% marks in Mathematics and Science each
For ITI Category :
- Should have passed relevant trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship / Ministry of Labour and Employment with duration as per the Apprentice Act 1961 with minimum 50% marks. The relevant trade to be considered will be strictly on the basis of Schedule I of Apprentice Act 1961 (and amendments thereof).
- In addition, candidate must have passed Madhyamik / Class X std or equivalent (Minimum 50% marks in Matriculate / Class X std).
Age Limit :
- Between 15 to 24 years as on 30.03.2023
- NON-ITI (Matriculation/ Xth Class Candidate) Rs. 6000
- EX-ITI (ITI Pass candidate) Rs. 7000
Application Fees :
- Application fee for UR & OBC Candidates (Non-refundable) – Rs.200/-/- plus GST. Application
- fee for SC/ST/Women/PWD/Others (Transgender) – Rs. 100/- /- plus GST (Non-refundable).
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply Yantra India Limited Recruitment 2023?
Candidate must apply ‘online’ ONLY directly through the link given on website:
https://www.yantraindia.co.in, under “Career” Tab No other format of application shall be entertained. Candidates are required to read the instructions indicated in the advertisement thoroughly before submitting application.
What is The Last Date For Applying Yantra India Limited Recruitment 2023?
Online Application Last Date : 14.04.23
|Apply Online||Apply Here|