IOCL Recruitment 2022 | Apply For For 56 Non-Executive Posts : The Indian oil corporation limited has published the notification of IOCL Recruitment 2022 for the 56 non-executive posts. The submission of the online application form started on the 12th of September and will end on the 10th of October,2022. Apart from this, the notification was published on the 12th of September on the IOCL website. The applications are invited for the Engineering Assistant (Mechanical, Electrical, T&I and operations ) and Technical Attendant-1. This article will deal with the application process for the non-executive post
Job Short Details IOCL Recruitment 2022
• Name of the Recruitment : IOCL Recruitment 2022
• Official Website : https://plapps.indianoil.in/
• Conducting Authority of the Recruitment : Indian Oil Corporation Limited
• Name Of Posts : Non-Executive Post
• No. Of Posts : 56
• Application Mode : Online Only
• Types Of Jobs : IOCL
• Application Last Date : 10-10-2022
Details Of Posts :
• Non-Executive Post
Eligibility Criteria For IOCL Recruitment 2022
• Educational QualificationFor Engineering Assistant(Mechanical)- The candidate should possess a three-year diploma or should have done a two-year diploma after 1 year of ITI from a govt acknowledged institute with at least 55% marks( for category candidates pass marks for required designation are reserved for them) in the following streams : Mechanical or Automobile
• For Engineering Assistant (Electrical)-The candidate should possess a three-year diploma or two years of diplomas after one year of ITI from govt acknowledge institute with a minimum of 55% marks( category candidates pass marks for the concerned designation are reserved ) in the following specializations : Electrical Engineering or in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
• Engineering Assistant ( T&I)-The applicant should have three years of diploma or 2 years of diploma after 1 year of ITI from a valid institute with a minimum of 55 % marks( Pass marks reserved for the category candidates) in the following streams :
1. Electronics and Communication Engineering
2. Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
3. Electronics and Radio Communication Engineering
4. Instrumentation and Control Engineering
5. Instrumentation and Process Control Engineering
6. Electronics Engineering
• Engineering Assistant (in operations)-The candidate should have qualified a three-year diploma or a lateral entry diploma with a minimum of 55% marks in any one of the following specializations:
1. Chemical /Mechanical/Automobile /Electrical /Electrical and Electronics Engineering /Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering /Electronics and Radion Communication Engineering
2. Instrumentation and Control Engineering
3. Instrumentation and Process Control Engineering
4. Electronics Engineering
• Technical Attendant-1- The candidate should have passed the 10th examination from a government-acknowledged institute. In addition to this, must have passed ITI from a government-authorized institute in any of the following streams:
Salary/ Pay scale :
• They will provide all the allowances according to the rules of IOCL
Age Limits :
• The applicant’s age should be between 18 and 26 years as of the 12th of September,2022 and both of these dates are inclusive. The information related to age relaxation is as given below:
• Category Fee
• General Rs 100/-
• SC/ST/PwBD No Fee
How To Apply IOCL Recruitment 2022 ?
• To register, tap on the “Register Now” icon and have to fill in the compulsory details.
• Create the password and after submitting it, the candidate will be displayed their registration number and other crucial information.
• Now the candidate has to log in again with the user id and password provided to them and have to fill out part 2 of the application form.
• The candidate is required to validate and then click on the “save and next” option on every page.
• Now the candidate has to upload a photo and signature and then have to preview the application before final submission.
• After completing part -1 of the application form, the candidates are required to make an application fee payment.
• For the fee payment candidate can go through the following information
• After completing the payment, the candidate has to log in again to https://plapps.indianoil.in/.
• Now complete part2 registration. The SBI collect reference number is to be entered on the final page of the submission.
• Now tap on to ” Final Submit” icon. After the submission, the candidate will receive a confirmation message from the authority of the final submission of the application.
• The candidates are advised to download and take printouts of the application form.
Important Dates :
• Application Start Date 12th of September,2022
• Application Last Date 10th of October,2022 till 6 PM