New India Assurance Company Ltd. (NIACL) has published an Advertisement for the Administrative Officer (AO) (NIACL Administrative Officer 2023 2023). Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this Administrative Officer (AO). You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below for NIACL Administrative Officer (AO) Recruitment.
NIACL Administrative Officer 2023 2023
|Recruitment Organization||New India Assurance Company Ltd. (NIACL) (NIACL)|
|Posts Name||Administrative Officer (AO)|
|Last Date to Apply||21-08-2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||NIACL Administrative Officer 2023 2023|
- Administrative Officer (AO)
Category Wise Vacancy Distribution:
General – 184 Posts
EWS – 45 Posts
OBC – 121 Posts
SC – 67 Posts
ST – 33 Posts
Post Wise Vacancy Distribution:
Risk Engineers – 36 Posts
Automobile Engineers – 96 Posts
Legal – 70 Posts
Accounts – 30 Posts
Health – 75 Posts
Information Technology – 23 Posts
Generalists – 120 Posts
Total No. of Posts:
- Risk Engineers – Candidates who have Engineering (Graduation/ Post-graduation) in any discipline with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD) will be eligible for this post.
(Imp. Note- Risk Engineering primarily involves Risk analysis and assessment at insured entities considering the coverages of “property damage (fire, explosion, weather damage, etc.), “machinery breakdown” and “loss of profit” associated with the material damage and/or machinery breakdown)
- Automobile Engineers – Candidates who have B.E./B.Tech./M.E./M.Tech in Automobile Engineering with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD)
OR Graduate/Post-graduate in Mechanical Engineering with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD) together with Diploma (at least one-year duration) in Automobile
Engineering will be eligible for this post.
- Legal – Candidates who have a Graduate/Post-graduate in Law with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD) will be eligible for this post.
- Accounts – Candidates who have Chartered Accountant (ICAI) and Graduation/ Post-graduation in any discipline with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD will be eligible for this post.
- Health – Candidates who have M.B.B.S / M.D. / M.S. or PG-Medical Degree OR B.D.S/ M.D.S OR BAMS/BHMS (graduate or post-graduate) from a recognized University with at least 60% marks in the qualifying degree (at least 55% marks for
SC/ST/PwBD candidates) will be eligible for this post.
- Information Technology – Candidates who have B.E./B.Tech/M.E/M. Tech in IT OR Computer Science Discipline OR M.C.A with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD) will be eligible for this post.
- Generalists – Candidates who have graduated/post graduate in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examination for General candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates will be eligible for this post.
- Please read the Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- As on 01 August 2023
- Minimum – 21 Years
- Maximum – 30 Years
- Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)-
- As per NIACL Rules
- General / OBC / EWS – Rs. 850/-
- SC / ST / ESM / Female – Rs. 100/-
- Payment can be made Through a Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
|NIACL AO Job Openings 2023 – Important Links|
|To Check & Download the NIACL AO Notification 2023 (Full Notification) PDF||Download Notification|
|To Check & Download the NIACL AO Notification 2023 (Short Notification) PDF||Download Notification|
|Direct Link for NIACL AO Online Form 2023||Application Link|
Official Site: https://www.newindia.co.in/
|Last Date to Apply||21-08-2023|
|Exam Date:||– Phase I Exam Date: 09 September 2023– Phase II Exam Date: 08 October 2023|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to apply for NIACL Administrative Officer (AO) Recruitment 2023?
Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
What is the last date to apply for NIACL Administrative Officer (AO) Recruitment 2023?