The Airports Authority of India has released an official notification for the recruitment of Junior Executive and Junior/Senior Assistant positions (AAI Recruitment 2023). Prospective candidates who meet the eligibility criteria are advised to refer to the aforementioned advertisement and submit their applications for the aforementioned positions.
Further details pertaining to the age limit, educational qualifications, selection process, application fees, and application procedures for the AAI Junior Executive and Junior/Senior Assistant Recruitment can be found below. We encourage interested parties to regularly check GCC Job Info for the latest updates regarding AAI Recruitment 2023.
AAI Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment Organization||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Posts Name||Junior Executive & Junior/ Senior Assistant|
|Last Date to Apply||04-09-2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||AAI Recruitment 2023|
- Junior Executive & Junior/ Senior Assistant
- Jr. Assistant (Office) – 09 Posts
- Sr. Assistant (Accounts) – 09 Posts
- Junior Executive (Common Cadre) – 237 Posts
- Junior Executive (Finance) – 66 Posts
- Junior Executive (Fire Services) – 03 Posts
- Junior Executive (Law) – 18 Posts
Total No. of Posts:
- The position of Jr. Assistant (Office) requires candidates to possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized university in India in order to be eligible.
- For the position of Sr. Assistant (Accounts), candidates must have a graduate degree, preferably in B.Com, and a minimum of two years of relevant experience in the field of financial statement preparation, taxation (direct and indirect), audit, and other finance and accounts related fields.
- Candidates applying for the position of Junior Executive (Common Cadre) must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized university in India.
- For the position of Junior Executive (Finance), candidates must have a B.Com degree with ICWA/CA/MBA (2 years duration) with specialization in Finance.
- Candidates applying for the position of Junior Executive (Fire Services) must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Tech. in Fire Engg./Mechanical Engg./Automobile Engg.
- For the position of Junior Executive (Law), candidates must have a professional degree in Law (3 years regular course after graduation OR 5 years’ integrated regular course after 10+2) and must be eligible to enroll themselves as an Advocate in the Bar Council of India to practice in courts in India.
- Candidates are advised to refer to the official notification for further details regarding educational qualifications.
- As on 04 September 2023
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 27 Yrs. (Junior Executive)
- Maximum –30 Yrs. (Senior / Junior Assistant)
- Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)-
- As per AAI Rules
- Application Fees:
- General / OBC / EWS – Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST – Rs. 00/-
- Payment can be made Through a Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
How to Apply ?:
- On the official website, interested candidates may submit an online application.
Job Advertisement: Click Here
Official website: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
|Last Date to Apply||04-09-2023|
How do I apply for AAI’s 2023 recruitment of junior executives and junior/senior assistants?
On the official website, interested candidates may submit an online application.
When does the AAI Junior Executive & Junior/ Senior Assistant Recruitment 2023 deadline fall?
For the latest information, visit www.marugujarat.in.